Friday, June 22, 2007

Guess Who?

Elizabeth played Guess Who with the class. She took photos of everyone and enlarged them. As the class held their photos (or if they weren't there when the pictures were taken, they were given a pseudoface to hold up), it was hilarious to see a room full of three-dimensional bodies but two-dimensional heads! I just wish I had a wide-angle lens to capture the whole of the class!
This is the closest I got to a wide-angle shot of the class. I truly do wish I'd had a wide-angle lens.


I've been trying to think of witty captions...but I'm very tired this morning and my wit is gone. Tom Raymer! Help! I need your laconic humor! Or your singing pants. Either one will do.

2 comments:

Tom Reincastle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom Reincastle said...

I can't help you with your wit problem because my joke writters are out of town.
If you see some mental patients and circus clowns tell them I need new material and I am willing to up their pay.