In the cosmic scheme of things, the egg has been represented as the Cosmic Egg. I told Beth about this over the weekend and how the nursery rhyme about Humpty Dumpty has cosmic overtones.
When Beth showed Bertha's "death" I immediately sent Beth an email during class. This is what I wrote:
When I saw your video of Bertha, I couldn't help but think:
Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall.
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the King's horses and all the King's Men
couldn't put Humpty together again.
Remember I told you about the cosmic egg falling into duality?
I am so sorry but so excited at the same time. Bertha was more than an egg scheduled for plastic surgery, she was the cosmic egg coming into existence.
How much more profound can you be than that? You had a very special egg.....
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment