I finally figured it out. The workaround was a pain, but I did it. I got my SWF file converted to a MOV then uploaded it to YouTube. I can't believe I posted on YouTube. What is the world coming to????
Here's what I had to do. Flash 8 wouldn't preserve the transitions so I had to revert to Flash 5. Flash 5 didn't want to maintain the audio so once I exported it as an MOV, I opened it in QuickTime then saved it as a DV. I imported the DV into iMovies where I added the audio back in, having to re-edit it. Then I saved it again as an MOV.
In the process, it kept getting compressed. I'm not pleased with the quality, but what can I say? The SWF looks clean and sharp and for what I will eventually be using this for, I won't have to compress it. Thank God!
My first Flash project, done.
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment