Monday, March 17, 2008

Cobalt Blue

I have discovered, much to my educational detriment, that not having a car has limited me in getting photographs. I have been at the mercy of the bus system. So this past weekend I broke down and bought a car.

She's beautiful! On Wednesday when I decided I had to buy a car I put the Universe to the test. I told the Universe that I wanted a blue car (in my head it was cobalt blue) that got 28-32 mpg freeway driving for under $10K. And it had to be fairly new so that I wouldn't worry about repairs up front. Then I envisioned the dealership and on Saturday I went there. Right on the corner of the lot was this beautiful cobalt blue 2006 Suzuki Aerio with only 21K miles on it and after numerous phone calls to my mechanic and a lot of dickering at the dealership, I drove it off the lot. All my criteria were met!

I have since checked it out online and am satisfied that I made a decent deal.

Now to get the Internet set up! (Taking place on Thursday. Yay!)

No comments: